Internships at Fondation EurActiv
Fondation EurActiv offers paid internship opportunities to an average of 6 young professionals annually in Brussels.
Fondation EurActiv is a Belgian foundation set up in January 2004. Over the past years Fondation EurActiv has trained over 70 recent graduates, who have found their work placement a great enhancement to their professional experience and individual profile/CV.
The activities of Fondation EurActiv include:
- Research: identifying sources of information and intelligence on European Union policies and their impact on European Actors;
- Advice: assisting European media and their content partners to access and then diffuse information;
- Logistical support to partners: the CrossLingual Brussels Network Office at the International Press Center is helping the 9 media in 9 languages that are based outside Belgium (EN/FR/DE + 7 across Europe);
- Training: providing speakers and moderators for conferences as well as policy training for journalists and young professionals.
Length of internships
- Minimum six months, maximum 12 months;
- Starting dates throughout the year - all positions are advertised on EurActiv jobsite http://jobs.euractiv.com/
- Qualified interns will be trained to assist in either editorial, public affairs, marketing, events, social media or other online publishing activities;
- Interns will be allocated with a supervisor, responsible for resources and guidance;
- Everyone receives an induction, usually provided by a current trainee, who has joined within the previous year;
- Immediate coaching and mentoring is provided. Quartely evaluations;
- Mobility might be possible between editorial, marketing and administration teams
Compensation & Rewards
- Compensation is given for 12 months - first 6 months on a moderate compensation and final 6 months on a higher rate - monthly transport pass is also reimbursed for each intern.
- Entry to Belgian Social Security system.
- Certificate and reference letter on completion of 12 month internship;
- All trainees are eligible to apply for permanent positions within the EurActiv network accross 12 EU countries.
Applications are welcome any time, however positions are only open when advertised for on the EurActiv jobsite http://jobs.euractiv.com/.
To obtain more information please contact:
- Minna-Marie Rosti, HR Manager for Brussels, Paris, Berlin.
- Phone: +18.104.22.168.22
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org