EURACTIV’s Press Release Service provides direct and immediate access to press releases on key issues from EU decision-makers, industry associations, NGOs and other stakeholders reacting to the dynamic of EU legislation. With an ‘Email Alert’ system of over 7000 subscribers, incl. over 2500 journalists, EURACTIV’s Press Release Service is the hub for press releases in Brussels.
The EURACTIV Agenda Service has become a reference tool to find and highlight events of EU actors in and outside Brussels. Announcing your events on the EURACTIV Agenda also creates long-term awareness of your organisation. Click here to discover EURACTIV Agenda.
EURACTIV’s Press Release Service provides direct and immediate access to press releases on key issues from EU industry associations, NGOs and other stakeholders reacting to the dynamics of EU legislation. With an ‘Email Alert’ system of over 7,000 subscribers, including many journalists, EURACTIV’s Press Release Service is the hub for press releases in Brussels. Click here to discover EURACTIV Press Release.
Added value of our Agenda and Press Release Services:
- Published immediately
- Directly reaches subscribers’ inboxes through Email Alerts and Newsletters
- Permanent visibility in and outside Brussels from the posting date, plus visibility in a euractiv.com policy section of your choice
- Increased traffic to your press release/event website via the embedded link
EURACTIV, the European Media Network present in 12 EU capitals, publishes free EU news and facilitates EU policy debates for policy professionals in 12 languages. With 2.8 million page views and 660,524 ‘unique visitors’ per month, EURACTIV is the leading online media on EU affairs (source: Google Analytics, Jan. – Dec. 2013).
An independent study by ComRes found that EURACTIV is the “most read media in the European Parliament“ — ahead of the FT, BBC, The Economist and many others.
This confirms previous research, notably:
- Edelman’s Capital Staffers Index, which found EURACTIV to be the “most trusted online source for policy analysis“ in the European Parliament,
- Fleishman-Hillard’s Digital Trends Survey, which found that “EURACTIV is the outlet with the most MEP readers per week“.
To place an order simply send us an e-mail with the text as a .doc or .docx, title, pdf file to be attached (if needed), link for the landing page, the EURACTIV policy section of your choice and the order form.
- 300 Euros for 1 press release or event
- 2 500 Euros for 10 press releases or events
For larger discounted packages with more benefits and services, why not meet in person?
+32 (0)2 788 36 74
To make a change in your event/press release, please contacts us at firstname.lastname@example.org.