José Manuel Barroso, President of the European Commission, has expressed worries about the political infighting in Romania. The EU Executive has used unprecedented language in its report on Romania’s progress under the monitoring mechanism of judicial reform and fight against corruption, published on Wednesday (18 July)
- Statement by President Barroso following the adoption of the Cooperation and Verification Mechanism Reports for Romania and Bulgaria
- Report on Progress under the Co-operation and Verification Mechanism in Romania
- Report on Progress under the Co-operation and Verification Mechanism in Bulgaria
- EURACTIV Greece: Barroso: «Η Ρουμαν?α κλ?νισε την εμπιστοσ?νη της ΕΕ (VIDEO)
- BlogActiv (Reuniting Europe): Is the EU losing Bulgaria and Romania?