The negotiations haven’t even started yet,with the now infamous Article 50 yet to be triggered by Theresa May’s government.Things are starting to take shape and the news will come thick and fast. Follow EURACTIV’s live feed for all the latest developments and talking points.
- 23 JuneUnited Kingdom votes to leave the European Union;
- 24 JunePrime Minister David Cameron announces intention to resign;
- 13 JulyTheresa May officially takes over at 10 Downing Street;
- 8 September May reportedly tells European Council President Donald Tusk that the UK will invoke Article 50“by January or February”;
- 16 SeptemberInformal meeting of EU27 held in Bratislava,without UK;
- 2 OctoberMay says Article 50 will be triggered by the end of March 2017.