Besides the daily coverage in our policy hubs, our editorial team also publishes:
- Special Reports – dedicating one article every day, for a week, to focus on a topical policy issue;
- Event Reports – assuring media coverage of relevant events;
- Manifesto Reports – contributing an overview of current state of play and future challenges of a specific industry sector.
- Linksdossiers – providing policy briefings with an extensive overview of a specific subject.
Our coverage is always editorially independent and published in accordance with our editorial mission.
Here’s what we have published in 2019 already:
- Europe’s gigabit future, Manifesto Report supported by Cable Europe
- After the COP: Where next for climate action?, Event Report supported by PKEE
- Recycling metal packaging, Event Report supported by Metal Packaging Europe
- In search of fairness on the European Digital Market, Special Report supported by Allegro
- Digitising the EU’s construction industry, Manifesto Report supported by CECE
- A renewed Europe: Innovation in technology industries, Special Report supported by Orgalim
- The role of ‘social Europe’ during the European Elections, Special Report supported by La Mutualité Française
- Young people and women in EU farming, Special Report supported by DG Agriculture and Rural Development, European Commission
- Playing the emissions counting game, Event Report supported by The LEARN Project
- Regulating against radicalisation, Event Report supported by CISPE
- Migration and security: Snapshots across a divided Europe, Special Report supported by the European Parliament
- Voices from the regions: Brexit impact along the Irish border, Special Report supported by DG Regional and Urban Policy, European Commission
More special coverage will be confirmed throughout the year, so keep checking this page.
For more information about our reports please contact us by phone or using the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.