How can independent media survive across Europe? EURACTIV releases six recommendations in January 2015 for a more effective EU strategy towards media and the fourth estate.
#Media4EU, an event by EURACTIV at the European Parliament on 29 January 2015, debated practical approaches by European media to accompany policy developments during the new mandate.
Here’s our overview of the event ‘as it happened’. Share your thoughts on Twitter or in the comment section below.
#Media4EU, an event by EURACTIV on 29 January 2015, debated practical approaches by European media to accompany policy developments during the new mandate.
With 150+ key EU stakeholders, EURACTIV also introduced 'new tools' to influence the debates, including the R&D result EurActory.
- EURACTIV: Full coverage of media sustainability in Europe
- EURACTIV: 'Schulz to EURACTIV: "Keep scrutinising us"'
- EURACTIV: 'Commission: Beware digital media's tribal lure'
- Flickr: Album with pictures of the event
- EURACTIV agenda: #Media4EU event page
- Twitter: #Media4EU tweets